[MPlayer-users] save into divx?

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:42:24 CET 2008

Em Terça, 26 de Fevereiro de 2008 00:10:26, Nicolas George escreveu:
> Le quintidi 5 ventôse, an CCXVI, Zé a écrit :
> > But so far you havent gived one suggestion on about to do it.
>
> Well, until now, you had not given enough information on what you were
> actually trying to do. Now, if you provided some more information on the
> target system (screen resolution, accepted video formats and settings...),
> and what you intend to do with your videos (just watch them, archive
> them...), there may be a chance to help you.
>
> Regards,

I need to save the exisint avi and srt files into a single avi file  that have
the subtitles attached to be able to play in dvd player.

If i just use the existing avi with corresponding srt files, dvd player shows
very small subtiles, thats why i need to save into a new avi file with
subtitles.

The dvd player supports divx,mpeg4,and mp3.

But all this i have already told...

--
Zé
Linux user #378762