[MPlayer-users] MPlayer works great with the latest OpenSuse kernel update

Nan Null hovh03 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 17:05:41 CET 2008

See comment inlined below.

----- Original Message ----

The current kernel version on OpenSuse's official update center, if you insist, it's 2.6.22.17-0.1.
The version that was upgraded from is 2.6.22.12-0.1

>, then about sharpening images without
> saying what kind of content you are playing, with what decoders and
> video-out, etc.

I was playing mpeg2 videos (DVD native resolution).  The decoders is default, with the filter option: -vf yadif=3:1
The video out goes to an nvidia graphic card (Geforce 6200), VGA port, to a Sharp WUXGA LCD display at 1080p resolution.