[MPlayer-users] MPlayer interfere with MythTV

Nan Null hovh03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 20:14:06 CET 2008

If I start the computer, and run mplayer.  Then quit, and run MythTV, the video is garbage.  I have to logout, login and then run MythTV.
Is this a known problem?  My MythTV is just a standard install, no extra configuration other than standard stuff.

Both softwares are latest released versions.  Anyone experience the same thing?  Or, anyone run the similar configuration and has it working fine?  Thanks.