[MPlayer-users] DVB stream including LATM AAC Audio issues

Nico Sabbi Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it
Sun Jan 6 23:48:45 CET 2008

Il Saturday 05 January 2008 00:14:53 Nico Sabbi ha scritto:
> Il Thursday 03 January 2008 21:30:49 Nico Sabbi ha scritto:
> > Il Thursday 03 January 2008 21:21:18 Steven Ellis ha scritto:
> > > Ok I have a link to an alternative wrapper that provides the
> > > same functionality where they have published the source code.
> > >
> > > http://blog.monogram.sk/janos/2008/01/03/monogram-aac-decoder-v
> > >09 00 /
> >
> > thanks, I'll see to adapt it to mplayer during the weekend
>
> I can finally see that the streams are conforming to my parser.
> The major problem is that I'll probably need to patch
> the internal faad because otherwise I can't parse the
> whole configurator. Stay tuned

talking about LATM:

here's a very first & dirty version, but be warned that:
a) it's supposed to work on a very limited subset
of the possible formats: the one supposed to be used
in DVB
b) if it works (not for me: too little data to work on)
it's almost a miracle :)
c) it's not even remotely in the right format: the
best choice is patching faad
d) use only the internal faad, or compilation will break

If you test it on some (possibly long) sample you will do
me a favor; patches welcome :)