[MPlayer-users] which struct contains video bit stream?

boku boku0712 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:02:37 CET 2008

On 1/15/08, Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it> wrote:
> Il Tuesday 15 January 2008 08:42:08 boku ha scritto:
> > Dear all,
> >     In Mplayer, is there any struct that stores the video bit
> > stream after demuxing process but before segmenting into packets?
>
> what packets do you mean?
     Say if I'm decoding a file with a/v/s streams. But only the whole
video stream I'm looking for.
     That is the original video stream after demuxing the input file.
     I found that video_read_frame() will collect one frame stream and
put to video wrapper.
     Or should I ask that if one whole video stream and only video
stream (excluding sub or audio) can be found/extracted in some data
struct?

> > checked video.c::video_read_frame() but it seems the bit stream is
> > already partitioned into frame packets.
> > I'd like to get the pure video bit stream but with no slicing into
> > packets. Which struct has such data in Mplayer?
> > Thanks a lot!
> >

> demuxer->video->{first,last,current} contain the demux_packets
> fed by the current demuxer. Is it what you need?

     does the demux_packets are also used for FILE input format
instead of RTP streaming?

Thanks for the response.