[MPlayer-users] stop-xscreensaver doesn't work anymore

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Thu Jan 17 07:47:53 CET 2008

Well, I simply switched to the KDE screensaver and had no problem anymore
since then.
Reimar said that the Ubuntu xscreensaver version works with mplayer: did you
try the latest version (5.04)?
Can you find the .src.deb and see if there is some specific patch included?

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'