[MPlayer-users] question about mplayer

BERFiN KALAY berfinkalay at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:33:04 CET 2008

When i create a new user  there comes an empty file /$(HOME)/.mplayer/config and when i change settings using mplayer gui, gui.conf is created ( /$HOME/.mplayer/gui.conf)..first thing i did before asking this question was to override this gui.conf on /etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf which made mplayer not to be opened.i wonder why this happens although i solved the problem with the help of first answer ( using /etc/skel ) Thanks very much