[MPlayer-users] Help w/ compiling source

Diego Flores diego_floreso at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 22 14:30:34 CET 2008

--- Richard Geddes <rich.geddes at verizon.net> escribió:

> New question:
>
> I have 2 ogg video files from the same source that play with normal
> sounding audio but the video looks like it's half speed.  I have no
> other ogg videos to determine if the problem is with the files or
> mplayer (codec, config, etc).
>
> Has anyone seen this problem before?    ...and solved it?
I've seen something similar with mp4 files, but it was the audio that went out
of sync. The solution was adding -demux lavf to commandline.
This demuxer alters the video speed, so something must happen...

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa. www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar