[MPlayer-users] MEncoder: How to encode a CBR MPEG2 Transport Stream?

taipan forums.taipan67 at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 26 10:13:49 CET 2008

Rich Felker wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 04:42:04PM +0000, taipan wrote:
>> That being said, i subscribe to a lot of lists, & they all have a common
>> failing which would be nice to resolve...
>>
>> I wish that when you <snip> the message you're replying to, it didn't
>> jump to the
>> next line (like this) if you made your <snip> at any point other than
>> the start of a line - dynamic word-wrapping in the quoted text would be
>> much better. :)
>>
>> Just my pet peev. ;)
>
> The Emacs fill-paragraph command does exactly what it should do when
> filling quoted text in the various mail modes. Perhaps it's time to
> get a better editor for composing your emails? :-)
>
> Rich

Thunderbird appears to do it as well, at least during the
email-composition phase - but the sent version still displays these
jumps regardless.

I'm currently researching mail-setups for a new system i'm building
(probably using Mutt), & would like to email you directly on the subject
(rather than on this list) if you wouldn't object...?

taipan