[MPlayer-users] Incorrect font selection in libass (once again)

Wed Jul 9 17:50:18 CEST 2008

Hi Evgeniy Stepanov!

 On 2008.07.09 at 19:10:07 +0400, Evgeniy Stepanov wrote next:

> It's probably because of the comma in font name. Do you know if it works in
> windows?

Sorry, I can't really test that.. But I assume that authors checked it
on some reference renderer (direct vobsub?) - otherwise, what's the
point?

Anything else I can help you with? I can give you .ass script and font,
for example (it's small).

> Thanks for noticing, it is a bug in libass. Fixed.

Nice, thanks!

--

Vladimir