[MPlayer-users] Reconnect an internet stream

Paulo Jacob paulo.jacob at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:54:31 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

I've been searching the answer for this, but I'm not able to find anything
that solves it.

I'm running mplayer as slave and I contact it using a fifo file. I use a
good cache value (10mb). If I start listening to a internet radio stream and
there is a interruption on the network, mplayer will play whatever is cached
and the stop.
Is there a way I can tell it to reconnect if network connection is lost? I
tried "-loop 0" but it does not work. :(

Any ideas?

Thanks!