[MPlayer-users] just a feature question

Jane Morgan beeo at popstar.com
Thu Jul 24 07:04:38 CEST 2008

Hello!

I am unfortunately 100% hearing impared, and would like to **PLEASE**, if
possible, see sub-titles with a [transparency level 1-100] implemented,
so that it may be easier to watch certain movies that may have lots of
screen titles - without shrinking the font size, or moving them wayy off
to the border.  I think this would be useful not just for me, but for the
hearing impared in general who might enjoy the presentation even better!
=D

If any of the powers that be of supremly good MPLAYER would pls receive &
consider my feature request, I and perhaps others would be respectfully
appreciative in the coming tomorrows.

Have a great day & thank you very much for taking consideration for this
in the next version release possible.

Best wishes, Jane

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!