[MPlayer-users] Can not find audio codec for VC-1

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jul 28 13:56:49 CEST 2008

On Monday, 28 July 2008 at 08:14, Jason Zhang (SRC) wrote:
> Hi All,
> I played one VC-1 file and get below error message:
>
> Requested audio codec family [wma9dmo] (afm=dmo) not available.
> Enable it at compilation.
> Requested audio codec family [wmadmo] (afm=dmo) not available.
> Enable it at compilation.
>
> I tried ./configure --enable-decoder=wma9dmo --enable-decoder=wmadmo, but did'nt help.
>
> Any idea about this?

Yes, you're probably trying to enable the Win32 DLL support for a build
target that doesn't support them (x86_64, for example).

Also, don't hijack threads, please (=don't reply to an existing unrelated
message without removing In-Reply-To: and References: headers).

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu | Livna http://rpm.livna.org