[MPlayer-users] Latest SVN compile problem

Andras Barna andras.barna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 03:26:35 CEST 2008

sorry, but you think that solves my problem? (to clarify my problem is
that i cant play things with the latest svn mplayer)
1. gcc devels probably will suggest to use the latest stable version,
i dont think that the latest ver works here
2. let's say i report to solaris, prolly they will fix it.. which will
be available in the next release...
so .. neither solve my problem :)
if you know a workaround please tell :) thx

PS: there's another "dream" solution: remove gccism , to be able to
compile with sun studio :)

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
<dominik at rangers.eu.org> wrote:
> On Monday, 02 June 2008 at 18:00, Andras Barna wrote:
>> gcc -Wdisabled-optimization -Wdeclaration-after-statement -I. -W -Wall
>> -O2 -march=athlon-xp -mtune=athlon-xp -pipe -g3  -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
>> -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
>> -I/usr/X11/include -I/usr/include/SDL  -D_REENTRANT
>> -I/usr/gnu/include/freetype2 -I/usr/gnu/include   -c -o
>> libmpcodecs/vf_filmdint.o libmpcodecs/vf_filmdint.c
>> libmpcodecs/vf_filmdint.c: In function `get_metrics_fast_c':
>> libmpcodecs/vf_filmdint.c:181: internal compiler error: Segmentation Fault
>>
>> gcc (GCC) 3.4.3 (csl-sol210-3_4-20050802)
>
> GCC bug, report to GCC maintainer in Solaris or to GCC developers.
>
> Regards,
> R.
>
> --
> MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu | Livna http://rpm.livna.org
> There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and
> oppression to develop psychic muscles.
>        -- from "Collected Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

Andy
http://blog.sartek.net