[MPlayer-users] mplayer window not resizeable

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:16:57 CET 2008

Whenever I play a video using mplayer,
it always compes up in a 2inch by 2inch
display window. This window is not resizeable.
Also, in ,y .xsession-errors, I get the following
error messages:

Window manager warning: Window 0x3000019 (MPlayer) sets an MWM hint
indicating it isn't resizable, but sets min size 1 x 1 and max size 360
x 80; this doesn't make much sense.
Window manager warning: Window 0x3000019 (MPlayer) sets an MWM hint
indicating it isn't resizable, but sets min size 1 x 1 and max size
2147483647 x 2147483647; this doesn't make much sense.

The second error message is repeated 57 times.

There are aplethora of messages in .xsession-errors from mplayer, so I
am attaching it as
a bzipped file.

OS is Fedora 7.
These are the mplayer rpms I have installed:

mplayer-codecs-extra-20061022-1
mplayer-fonts-1.0-7.at
mplayer-codecs-20061022-1
mplayer-1.0-63_rc2.fc7