[MPlayer-users] I can't play sound and correct color with mplayer on arm926EJS board

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 12:01:26 CET 2008

bytex wrote:

>  I have ported mplayer to arm926EJS board.
> compiler: arm-linux-gcc-3.3.2
> mplayer: MPlayer-1.0pre8

Way too old. You are almost certainly not going to get any support for
that here beyond the most basic issues, which something this complicated
definitely is not. 1.0rc2 is the most recent official release, but it is
also old enough that you are unlikely to get support for it here; you
would be better advised to obtain a copy of the most recent SVN source
and work from there.

--
    The Wanderer

    My usual .sig is on vacation while I adjust to my new computer