[MPlayer-users] Best Practices for 2 pass FLV?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Fri Mar 21 16:51:03 CET 2008

On Friday, 21 March 2008 at 15:54, toben blalock wrote:
> I am looking for some excellent advice for making 2 pass flv files through
> mencoder or ffmpegg.
>
> I am going to be making 350 kbps encodings of 400x300 videos with h.264 flv
> files and stereo audio from a variety of incoming video clips. Most will be
> on the lower side of movements.
>
> Can you point me to some best practice guides besides the generic user
> guide? Specific code would also be great.

I suggest you first learn how to communicate properly here:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/mailing_lists.html
[...]

 Before posting please learn and follow Netiquette  as well as general
 rules about writing and quoting just as on usenet. For a complete
 refresher please read HOWTO Edit Messages[1] or How do I quote correctly
 in Usenet?[2]. As a guideline, remember that HTML mail, top-posting[3] and
 thread hijacking[4] (posting unrelated messages as replies to existing
 threads) are forbidden. Playing by the rules makes the life of those who
 read your mails a lot easier and significantly increases your chances of
 getting an answer.

[...]

[1] http://www.river.com/users/share/etiquette/edit.html
[2] http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html