[MPlayer-users] No dvbt radio

Stefan Sassenberg stefan.sassenberg at gmx.de
Thu Mar 27 00:43:45 CET 2008

Hello Nico,

I've found out that the problem seems to be station specific. Other
stations, but not all, are fine. Maybe the problem nevertheless is an
mplayer problem and since I'm interested in that very station I'd like
you to have a look to the sample I uploaded. Its name is radio.ts (I
could have chosen a smarter name, sure).

Stefan