[MPlayer-users] sound out of sync

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:38:42 CET 2008

Dave Wayne pisze:

> I'm converted several videos of varying formats to FLV, but when I do a WMV2
> Video, the sound gets out of sync by a few seconds. Is there any way to
> detect if the sound is going to be out of sync when you convert?

> I was thinking it might be better to convert the 2 streams and put them
> together for the FLV. would that help at all?

Maybe... or maybe not.
I've found that mencoder loose frames with interlaced video (compared to
ffmpeg and to lenght of the sound) and I can't do anything with that.
No "-noskip", no "-mc 0", no "-harddup" and no various filters can do
anything good for me with two of my test interlaced sample.
But right now I can't upload them - I have no broadband internet
connection - crawling phone modem here for a one week more.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/