[MPlayer-users] Configure Mplayer for TV Capture

Mark Misulich munguanaweza at embarqmail.com
Fri May 2 21:51:34 CEST 2008

Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to configure my mplayer to allow me to use
my tv capture card (ATI TV Wonder Pro) to allow me to view video that I
play with my VCR.  I use the vcr to play old scientific videos that I
have that I capture to my hard drive, and then burn to dvd.  I have been
doing this with WinXP and Nero, but am trying to switch to use Suse 10.3
and Mplayer to do this.  I have read the brief excerpts on the man page
of how to do this, but I haven't had success and will need some more
guidance.

Thanks,
Mark