[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 53, Issue 21

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat May 10 16:06:18 CEST 2008

Ajith Karat wrote:

> Thanks for the response! I got those set of install instructions from
> web.

A: Please do not top-post. If you do not know what top-posting is,
please Google about it.

B: Please do not reply to a digest. Either subscribe non-digest and
reply to the individual message via E-mail, or use a services such as
gmane and reply to the individual message that way.

C: The Web is a very big place; saying that you got something "from the
Web" does not mean very much of anything. Where did you get the
instructions from? Where did you get the sources from?

> Which is the best site for downloading all the latest working
> packages for Mplayer?

mplayerhq.hu is the best place to get the source code.

If you want pre-compiled packages, there are Windows binaries and RPMs
for Fedora Core linked to from the mplayerhq.hu download page; for
anything other than that, you will have to look in places which will not
be officially supported.

> Is there any bundle that will automatically guide for the complete
> installation?

Depends what you mean by "automatic".

--
       The Wanderer