[MPlayer-users] Multiple Viewing Windows on Different Monitors

J. Adam Craig adamcraig at peacefulassembly.org
Wed May 21 01:52:11 CEST 2008

Folks,

I certainly appreciate all the helpful feedback this thread has
generated.  However, I have decided to resolve the issue by going the
hardware route rather than the software route.  I will simply add a
second monitor in the A/V room and route the "adapter 2" VGA output from
the graphics card through an IOgear VGA splitter to render the display
both in the A/V room and on the projector in the theatre.

Thanks so much for your time.  It just seems like this solution is
simpler than the one I was originally seeking.  Although it does involve
steeper costs, I think it will be more realistic both for me and the
museum staff who will be working with the solution on a day-to-day
basis.

Thanks again, and make it be a great day!
- Adam