[MPlayer-users] compilation mplayer/mencoder, toolame, flv encoding

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Sat May 24 01:41:24 CEST 2008

On Fri, 23 May 2008 14:22:41 +0300
"å×ÇÅÎÉÊ ûÁÐÏ×ÁÌ" <jeno.kiev at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1.what version of toolame I need for successfully compilation?

0.2m beta 8 (good luck)

Twolame is a better option.

> 2.maybe I can see list of libs for mplayer? (I don't know what
> download, and what lib version I need for successfully compilation
> mplayer)

You really don't need ANY libs for mplayer compilation (except the
standard libc). It won't be too useful without some video and or
audio output libs, however.

You just need to stop using --enable options, forcing configure to try
and use libs you don't actually have.