[MPlayer-users] Installation of MPlayer

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat May 24 02:12:49 CEST 2008

RC wrote:

> On Fri, 23 May 2008 17:52:05 -0400 The Wanderer
> <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> 0.90, say, would be where I consider the MPlayer history to roughly
>> begin - for the simple reason that, if I recall correctly, that's
>> the first version I actually used.
>
> Noob!

Oh, I was watching development somewhat before that (though not on the
mailing lists), but I was also running Windows - and IIRC the Windows
port was much less accessible (as in, obtainable) then than now, and
possibly less functional as well. I adopted MPlayer the moment I
switched to Linux, and haven't once regretted it.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.