[MPlayer-users] Asf stream capture. Regression?

denisgolovan denisgolovan at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 10 09:16:33 CET 2008

Hi, all.

I'm using Mplayer win32 build svn revision 27811 (http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php links).
Stream grabbing seems like working fine, but I try to grab multibitrate (or how is it called properly?) stream and mplayer chooses the least(?) bitrate possible (frame size is 160x120 and audio is 8000Hz). When using browser to execute media player, it receives a full-sized 320x240 and 44000Hz stream.

I tried -aid and -vid options, but with no luck. Though mplayer verbose mode shows video stream has id 5, using -vid 5 results in simply absense of video in resulting grab.

Google search gave a hint, that patch for such behaviour had been already applied at the beginging of 2008. But I still don't see it work :(

Maybe some hints?

--
Regards,
Denis Golovan aka MageSlayer