[MPlayer-users] Inactive RAM problem in OS X 10.5

Joshua Lippai discerptor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:59:56 CET 2008

Yes. Inactive RAM steadily builds as the file plays (as verified with
Activity monitor). I've now verified another feature of the inactive
RAM building, though: it actually stops building so long as I pause a
video file. As soon as I unpause, it starts building up the inactive
RAM again though.

Josh