[MPlayer-users] Can't receive my own posts from the list

Andrew Savchenko bircoph at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:59:43 CET 2008

Hello,

some days I encountered $subj problem. First I thought that it is
some bug on my mail server, but now it seems to be not.

I double checked that "Receive your own posts to the list?" field
in my membership configuration is set to "Yes". I checked spam
folder at gmail for messages misdetected as spam, but there were
no messages from mplayer/ffmpeg mail lists there. And there is no
information about bounces on my user's config page on
lists.mplayerhq.hu.

A lot of people here use gmail as I see, so I doubt they have the
same problem. So this is either a mailman bug to not send those
replies to me, either a gmail bug related to my user only.

Is it possible to check what happens with those mails with my own
posts from the mplayer's mailman side? Are they send at all? Are
there some replies from gmail system? If anything is ok on this
side, I will contact gmail...

--
Best regards,
Andrew