[MPlayer-users] Synchronizing multiple instance of Mplayer over the network

Lehni lists at scratchdisk.com
Fri Nov 28 02:16:02 CET 2008

I imagined something along these lines, but did not know mplayer
enough to know where to start looking. Thanks a lot for the pointers!

And it seems that time and position can be retrieved:

http://howto.wikia.com/wiki/Howto_configure_MPlayer/input-cmdlist

get_percent_pos
get_time_pos
get_time_length

So using these commands and speed_incr, I think I should be able to
make the players follow a centralised clock pretty exactly.

Very nice!

Thanks,

Lehni