[MPlayer-users] Synchronizing multiple instance of Mplayer over the network

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sat Nov 29 08:44:55 CET 2008

> I don't think speed_incr would be
> needed as you could just seek periodically to the right spot.

Am I wrong in thinking that the speed_incr might be more reliable? I've
read complaints that seeks wouldn't hit the target spot exactly, probably
most of the times due to adjusting the seek to the next keyframe. When the
players are seconds from each other, I would suggerst al little seek in
one of them, but when they differ something like 0.2s, the speed_incr
should work more smoothly, wouldn't it?

Greets,
Kiste