[MPlayer-users] Slave mode bugs (?) and Java Swing embedding

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Oct 1 19:12:38 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 12:06:25PM +0200, Javier Gálvez Guerrero wrote:
> Adding 0 or nothing has (or
> should have...) the same effect: start playing the file given as the
> first argument. What I get is not this, but restarting the current
> item.

Well, what it should do is: delete the current play list, add the given
file and then start playing the first file in the play list.
That first step was messed up, because loadfile with != 0 parameter
added the files at a wrong (invalid) location.
I think it should work as expected in latest SVN, though I did not test
it that much.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger