[MPlayer-users] How to play mp3+static image+subtitles?

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Mon Oct 13 19:54:13 CEST 2008

>>> I would suggest that you DO create an avi-file. Make it something like
>>> 0.1 fps
>
> A 0.1 fps AVI will only update the screen once every 10 seconds, you'll
> miss
> responsiveness required for subtitles

Ah, ok, didn't think of that. I have never used subtitles, I wasn't aware
that they would only update on frame changes. Anyway I think building an
avi file is the least painful solution for this task, make it one keyframe
and then, say, 4 (empty, as there's no movement) delta frames per second.

Greets,
Kiste