[MPlayer-users] mplayer dvb startup syncronisation

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Tue Oct 14 10:26:42 CEST 2008

Nico Sabbi wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 October 2008 09:59:33 Jelle de Jong wrote:
>
>> How can I create such sample? I know several ways to capture the
>> stream but how would you like the sample, any way to do this with
>> mplayer?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jelle
>
> $ mplayer -dumpfile dump.ts -dumpstream dvb://TV_STATION

Thanks you for this realy helpfull command. I created 4 stream dumps, of
some FTA channels and uploaded them to
ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/ I can't see them but they
are really uploaded ...

mplayer -dumpfile ~/dump-1.ts -dumpstream dvb://"Nederland 1(Digitenne)"
lftp
open ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/
put dump-1.ts dump-2.ts dump-3.ts dump-4.ts

Thanks in advance,

Jelle