[MPlayer-users] When will there be a new release?

Tue Oct 14 14:53:30 CEST 2008

Hi Jonathan Isom!

 On 2008.10.13 at 20:52:34 -0500, Jonathan Isom wrote next:

> Havn't seen these though it does play mpeg2-ts file better on my
> machine than mplayer.  I prefer mplayer but the video get out of sync
> on hdtv content, not sdtv.  thing is if I convert said files to
> mpeg-ps it will play fine.

Well certainly mplayer has a lot of problems with some mpeg ts streams,
but mind you, a lot of players (at least under windows) have even more
problems with them.. With mplayer, the worst you have to do is some
fiddling with -mc and -fps options, in some other players it's
unsolvable.

--

Vladimir