[MPlayer-users] How to capture RealVideo stream

Innadril Castle innadril at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 22:55:42 CEST 2008

Hello Stroller,

> Times out here, too. Does nrsr_archive_473.rm play on other platforms?
> (e.g.
> using Real(tm)-supported player on Windows?)

No, using Windows with Media player classic it plays just fine

> [Arrived home]
> Ok, it doesn't play here on my Mac, using RealPlayer. Is 10.x.y.z - to
> which the playlist redirects - even a valid range for an internet
> address?
>
> Looking at your original message, the master site
> http://mmserv.nrsr.sk/index.asp?module=nrsr&page=Broadcast&Status=archived&BroadcastID=473but
>  is now even giving errors displaying.

the 'but' at the end of the address should not be present, correct address
is:
http://mmserv.nrsr.sk/index.asp?module=nrsr&page=Broadcast&Status=archived&BroadcastID=473

Now you can try it. Or if anyone else has an idea how to capture this
stream.

Thanks.