[MPlayer-users] Building with SSE3 support

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 13:40:31 CEST 2008

I'm building MPlayer 1.0rc2 under Vista with a MinGW environment and I
have an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. The configure script seems to ignore
the --enables-ssse3 switch (why 3 's'es?) and doesn't check for SSE3
support (and builds for pentium-m instead of prescott). It does, however
correctly detect my processor.
Also, how do I build with x264 and XviD support? I assume I need their
sources, but I don't know where to put them.

--
Windows NT 6.0.6001.18145 | Thunderbird 2.0.0.17