[MPlayer-users] New patch for TS without PMT

Marco Munderloh munderl at tnt.uni-hannover.de
Wed Sep 3 18:47:38 CEST 2008

I've improved the stream type recognition. Works for all of my ~120 M2V
and H264/AVC TS files. Recognition is much faster now and does not rely
on the very ugly count of leading zeros. Nevertheless I'm not sure if it
is valid for all H264/M2V TS files available. But TS without proper
PAT/PMT is not standard conform anyway, and the patch is only touching
this part. Sequence header parsing is only done once and choice is only
made on the first NAL/GOP received to improve speed.

Open for comments,
 Marco