[MPlayer-users] lavf_matroska + libass = subtitle flicker, sample included

ajaxas ajaxas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:16:16 CEST 2008

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:36:14 -0300
Diogo 'Kovensky' Franco <diogomfranco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Em Sex, 2008-09-12 às 08:01 +0700, ajaxas escreveu:
> > Read SVN logs.
> It is not that; the subtitle flicker was caused by a forgotten
> 'correct-pts=0' on my config. Also, I wanted to use the lavf demuxer
> because of the ordered chapters patch, so I reverted r15211 on my local
> tree and was forcing -demuxer lavf.

There were also some changes in mplayer SVN tree itself, but whatever.
--correct-pts is now default for lavf and doesn't damage anything, thus making
usage of correct-pts=0 obsolete.

However, the whole thing with using lavf as a MKV demuxer is in development now,
so I don't encourage you to use it.

--
ajaxas <ajaxas at gmail.com>