[MPlayer-users] http://afczoo-pandacam.wm.llnwd.net/afczoo_pandacam?e=1221883200&h=0 05512beff8d73a918ff069ae3244d56

foo cheung foocheung at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 22:45:09 CEST 2008

"Well, what do you consider working? I get a text message that the given URL is
invalid. If that is true or there is something else wrong I of course do
not know."

the url is correct as far as I know since it works on internet explorer

anyone else know how to get it working with mplayer?

thanks in advance