[MPlayer-users] Prevent error box from opening for minor errors

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Sun Sep 21 04:59:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm using mplayer with the Firefox media plugin to listen to Sirius satellite radio and it works OK.

The only problem is when Mplayer opens there is an error message.

My question: Is there a way to turn off errors? Mplayer seems to work OK and the error seems minor.

VLC has this option but I don't see this option in Mplayer. It prevents the error box from opening for minor errors as long as the stream is established I think.

Thanks,
Lee G.