[MPlayer-users] Mac OS X 10.5.5 macosx vo bug

Ergzay ergzay at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 19:31:30 CEST 2008

When using -vo macosx (the default) on 10.5.4 or 10.5.5 and I'm
assuming 10.5.x when you move your mouse up to the menu bar at the top
of the mac os x screen, it should pop down and show all menus and
items on the bar. Instead it pops down and only shows the Apple system
menu and after a few seconds the clock appears. Everything appears
normally when -vo quartz is used.

(I should also mention, for some reason many filters and options fail
to load when using macosx vo. Notably -vf pullup.)

Ergzay