[MPlayer-users] Slave mode does not qork!!! Help needed!

Néstor Amigo Cairo nestorac at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:41:39 CEST 2008

You are right, but it's the same thing: it still pauses when pressing
SPACE, and command line controls do not work. It's like they just get
ignored, all these options. I have tried -slave, -input, -,
-noconsolecontrols, -input file=/tmp/pipe.... All in different
combinations. The only thing that works is the pipe (and direct
control with the keyboard), but I'm not able to get mplayer ignoring
direct keyboard input in any manner. If I open the video on the
window, then press SPACE, it always pauses. If I put the mplayer
embedded in a Qt window withy -wid, then when I put the mouse over the
video, it still stops with PAUSE.

Can you try it, please?? I think that something has changed for worse
since the manpage was written, and Slave mode is no longer working, if
it did in the past, which I don't know.

Thanks!!