[MPlayer-users] 回复: Re: flv with alpha channel

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:02:25 CEST 2008

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:16:16 +0200 (CEST)
"Oliver Seitz" <info at vtnd.de> wrote:

> I can tell that it is not very common to have a real apha-channel in
> video files, so even not knowing internals of mplayer/mencoder I doubt
> that it would be an easy task to implement a feature like this.

Easy or not, On2 presumably already did it.  MEncoder is the program
behind their "Flix Engine" Linux SDK (no doubt the app running behind
the scenes at YouTube). And to make things even easier, you can download
a free demo (which thereby gives you the right to request the source
code, with all modifications they've made).

>From the license: "You are entitled to receive a copy of the original
source code to any of the Open Source Software along with the
modifications made to it. On2 will, at your request, provide you with a
copy of the source code for any of the Open Source Software for the cost
of performing the distribution."

--
Don't trust me! I'm wrong!