[MPlayer-users] SoftSub to HardSub

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Sat Sep 27 21:59:22 CEST 2008

Krzysztof Duchnowski wrote:
> It's only one way to convert softsub to hardsub - decode frame, copy
> subtitle bitmap onto frame bitmap and then encode the frame.
I'd just decode frames with subtitles in them I think (like mplayer -vo
jpeg or similar).

> Fifo/pipes makes things easier for your hard disk subsystem only.
Can you show me a fifo/pipes way that can be used with a script? Or that
can be easily converted to a scriptable one?

--
pozdrawiam     |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno at punkt.pl|those gates of steel..." --Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence