[MPlayer-users] SoftSub to HardSub

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Sun Sep 28 14:07:43 CEST 2008

Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> Huh? -vf expand=osd=1 can add subtitles just fine (there may still be
> some bugs though, some of the expand code is "fast instead of correct").
> Proper ASS subtitles are a different case though, vf ass can not work
> with mencoder currently, the patches to make it work were never
> completed...

Ye, that does not work, if it would I'd use this method. I have nice
ASS/SSA embedded subs and I can't properly mencode them.

I believe the patches to get -vf ass work with menocoder should be
developers priority.

--
pozdrawiam     |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno at punkt.pl|those gates of steel..." --Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence