[MPlayer-users] -demuxer lavf on HD-DVD problem

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Wed Apr 1 07:38:49 CEST 2009

* Martin Cracauer on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 23:59:13 -0400
> The Wanderer wrote on Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 08:16:49AM -0400:
>> Martin Cracauer wrote:
>>> Can I just force lavf to assume the second file is MPEG-PS, too? As a
>>> first step in debugging that sound like something to try but I don't
>>> see any options.
>>
>> It's in the man page, though not necessarily obvious if you don't know
>> where to look. Try '-lavfdopts format=vob' or similar.
>
> Hmmm, can't find it.
>
> -lavdopts is for debugging, doesn't have a format suboption.

Typo. Omit the "d". libavformat options -> -lavfopts

-lavdopts
-lavfopts
-lavcopts

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]
_F R E E_  _V I D E O S_  http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/
                          http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/index-en.html