[MPlayer-users] mpeg2video slow seeking in Windows apps

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:44:50 CEST 2009

Jesse Zamora pisze:

> Actually, I pass the videos through a DVD authoring program (I tried
> capturing the video to the DVD format with mencoder, but the DVD authoring
> program couldn't import it! Pretty weird for a DVD authoring program, eh?),
> which then converts it to a DVD format.

As name says "DVD authoring" programs are only to mux everything that is
in complice with DVD standard to working DVD directory/image. Unless it
is a big combo with own encoders ( Adobe programs for example ).
So no, it's not weird that it couldn't import such strange stream of yours.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/