[MPlayer-users] Audio out of sync

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Apr 10 10:44:39 CEST 2009

Geoffrey Leach <geoff <at> hughes.net> writes:

> > > MPlayer SVN-r27937 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team
> > > CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E8400  @ 3.00GHz (Family: 6,
> > Model:
> > > 23, Stepping: 10)
> > > CPUflags:  MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
> > > Compiled with runtime CPU detection.
> > >
> > > Any hints on debugging this would be appreciated.
> >
> > Any hints about complete, uncut output of mplayer latest svn when the
> > problem
> > appears would make this possible.
> >
> Thanks for the reply. As proof of my newbie-ness, I have no idea what
> this means.

I was trying to write that before somebody will be able to give you any hints,
you will have to provide some missing information:
What version of MPlayer are you using (unfortunately, only latest svn is
supported, see http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html on how to get it)?
Please post the complete, uncut output that your call to
mplayer -v yourfile
produces.