[MPlayer-users] Using with webcam Genius Look 320s

Onur Küçük onur at delipenguen.net
Sun Apr 12 01:16:03 CEST 2009

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:41:16 +0400
Stanislav_Egorov <realsystem at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried with latest version of the Mplayre from svn and have a
> green window and the logs below, can you explain this? Is it a driver'
> problem or is it a userspace software' problem? Why Mplayer use
> Current input=1? In the cmd there is an input 0.
>
> And with the LD_PRELOAD libv4l I have the same result.
>
> I can change frame format in the driver, what frame formats mplayer
> support? I can chose yuv422, yuv420, raw, jpeg
>
> ./mplayer tv:// -tv
> driver=v4l2:width=640:height=480:fps=25:device=/dev/video0:input=0 -vo

 if you are using driver=v4l2 then libv4l hack should be done with with
libv4l2.so or libv4l/v4l2convert.so

 You can try to set driver to v4l1 and use libv4l1.so that may work too

 Also you are using the latest version 0.5.9 right ?

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens