[MPlayer-users] Using with webcam Genius Look 320s

Onur Küçük onur at delipenguen.net
Sun Apr 12 01:18:09 CEST 2009

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:16:57 +0200
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:

> Actually, MPlayer can not read which input is active right after
> startup, the driver returns an error. IMO this is very suspicious.
>
> > v4l2: select timeout ??% ??,?% 0 0
> > v4l2: select timeout ??% ??,?% 0 0
> > v4l2: select timeout ??% ??,?% 0 0
> > v4l2: select timeout ??% ??,?% 0 0
> > v4l2: select timeout ??% ??,?% 0 0
> > v4l2: select timeout ??% ??,?% 0 0
> > v4l2: select timeout ??% ??,?% 0 0
> > v4l2: select timeout ??% ??,?% 0 0
> > v4l2: select timeout ??% ??,?% 0 0
>
> The driver simply seems to never return any data at all...

 yes, there is something fishy going on here

 I have had some experience with microdia (and new name sn9c20x) with
mplayer and I did not hve any trouble with v4l2 (without libv4l stuff).
The problem may be at the driver side.

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens