[MPlayer-users] Mplayer and timecode with mplayerd and -slave

Giorgio Tiranti giorgio at mente-locale.com
Thu Apr 16 15:38:46 CEST 2009

Hello,
I'm using Mplayerd as tcp-ip listener for Mplayer.
I've tried both locally (through loopback) and remotely (through the
intranet) but there's no way to get the time pasted since the beginnig
of file.
I've tried then with mplayer in slave mode, but with same results.
Mplayer always tells me the time is "0".
I'm trying this with h264 file 1920x1080, encoded with ProCoder in CBR
1pass 8000kbps.

What I should do is use this mplayerd to remote mplayer via tcp-ip with
an interface built in processing (processing.org), it works for all
commands execpt the time position during the clip.

Can someone help me solving this "timecode" issue?

Giorgio